Adding the contents of a blog (Blog to PDF)
A blog is a website that is not easily kept forever. However, you can convert your blog into a PDF document that may be saved on LivesArchived.
- Determine your blogs feed address. This is usually something like websitename.com/feed. You can make sure you have the right feed URL if going to this URL shows a large amount of text that looks like a dump of your blog.
- Goto the site bloxp.com and enter the feed URL. This site is not related to LivesArchived but seems to work well. The site will take a while to download your blog.
- You will given a chance to select which posts to include. Usually you would select them all.
- The site usually creates e-books but if you click the Preview button (looks like an eye), it will show you all of the contents. Now use your browser to File, Print, and select PDF as the destination.
- If the blog is large, compressing the file may be helpful. There is a free service (again, not affiliated) at smallpdf.com/compress-pdf